Loofah is used for:
- Gently exfoliates skin by removing rough skin on hands, feet, knees and elbows.
- Lighten spots on the skin when used frequently on them.
- Stimulates circulation, reducing cellulite and activating lymphatic drainage, helping to prevent fluid accumulation in the body.
- Exfoliation of skin one or two times per week its enough to keep skin healthy.
- Application of a moisturizer after exfoliation is recommended to protect skin.
It can also be used for other tasks around the home such as washing dishes.
This Loofah is:
Good for sensitive skin.
It is completely natural.
It can be cut to your desired sizes.
Natural Loofah/Organic/Eco-Friendly/Natural/Zero Waste/Wash Dishes
Place your loofah in a bowl filled with water with few drops of antibacterial essential oil, like Lemon, Tea Tree or Rosemary for at minimum of five minutes to eliminate bacterias, then squeeze and let dry or place it in the oveen or microwave. This procedure could be done as frequent you desire.